COVID-19 PROTECTION PLAN (Updated)
Driving Range & MiniGolf
- Social distancing practices must be adhered to at all times while on-premises.
- A mask or face covering is required while on-premises. Masks will be on sale at Ticket Counter, if needed.
- One (1) person per stall. No teaching (Eligible to play independently)
- Only Players are allowed both range and miniature golf within the facility.
- No waiting by the stall. No standing in common areas. Hallway is only for walk through.
- Practice time-limited to 90 minutes.
- Payment methods for range : both Cash and Credit Card accepted
- Screen Golf and Indoor Practice Putting Area are closed.
- Decals and markings placed at ball machines to maintain a safe distance.
- Rental Clubs are not available.
- The main building is restricted to a One-Way flow of traffic. Decals and markings are installed to direct. Designated Exit and Entrances are marked.
- No congregating anywhere on the property.
- Outdoor professional golf lessons : contact teaching instructors for checking availability.
- The cafe seating area is closed. Food and beverage must be consumed within the player’s booth or off-premises.
- All seating throughout the facility has been removed.
- Hand sanitizing stations are set up at all ball machines and throughout the facility.
- The facility is sanitized and disinfected throughout the day.
- All balls are disinfected and cleaned before returning to the ball machines.
- All baskets should be returned to the designated “BASKET DROP” areas to be sanitized.
- No alcohol consumption is allowed at the range and Miniature Golf.
- One round of miniature golf limited to 4 players per hole maximum in a group.
- Payment methods for miniature golf : Credit Card only.
- All putters and balls should be returned to the designated “PUTTER DROP” and “BALL DROP” areas to be sanitized.
Indoor Golf Simulator
- All customers must wear a mask when leaving simulator room.
- Groups will be limited to maximum of 4 people per game.
- Simulator room, balls, and all surfaces will be sanitized after each play.
- Hand sanitizers will be available.
- Snack and drinks available in the café
- Room equipped with Medical Grade air filter.
- All employees will have their temperature taken at the start of their shifts.
- All employees are required to wear a mask and gloves.
- All employees will sanitize and disinfect shared service areas frequently.
✻ All policies and practices will continue to evolve to adhere to all government guidelines and recommendations and to adapt to new circumstances we may encounter.
❁NEW HOURS OF RANGE OPERATION:
Mon-Thurs 8-10pm (last call for tickets 9pm)
Fri-Sun 8-11pm (last call for tickets 10pm)
❁NEW HOURS OF MINIATURE GOLF OPERATION:
Mon-Sun 10:30-10:00pm (last Admission 9pm)
❁NEW HOURS OF INDOOR GOLF SIMULATOR: 20 minute buffer time between games for sanitizing space.